Our inner machinery
Based on state-of-the-art machine learning methods, the inner mechanics of our solutions is the fruit of a top-notch research activity.
Papers about our decoders were published in the most significant scientific journals such as Bioinformatics, The Journal of Molecular Biology, Nucleic Acids Research and Protein Science.
Our software includes both free and proprietary software:
- Subcellular localization decoder - BaCelLo
- All-alpha transmembrane decoder - ENSEMBLE
- Coiled-coil segment decoder - PSCoils and CCHMM_pred
- Secondary structure decoder - Trained neural networks
- N-terminal Signal peptide decoder - Spep
- C-terminal Signal peptide decoder - PredGPI
Some of our decoders still have not a Plone4bio-compliant web interface, but are ready-to-use within the annotation pipelines.
- Interaction patch decoder - ZenDock (web interface due: 3rd quarter 2010)