BioDec's software products and custom databases.
Biodec software is tipically sold in bundles, including one or more of the following base components:
- The Bioinformation Management System (or BMS for short): a CMS and Electronic Laboratory Notebook to manage lab data for an increasing number of specific molecular biology techniques.
- The free plone4bio bioinformation browser which is also the backbone of Biodec's own plone4bio bioinformation browser.
- Annotated biosequence databases.
- Proteomics predictors (our Decoders), both for structural and functional properties.
BioDec products may be purchased for premise-based use on the customer's own servers, or may be provided as hosted services for a yearly fee. See the buying section for details.
Custom products and services
Thanks to our academic and business management experience, we can also offer cutting-edge bioinformatic software development and integration. We can:
- develop and engineer custom software applications on your specifications,
- integrate those tools in our framework,
- create new web content management solutions, even in non-bioinformatics related areas, based on Plone: have a look on plone.net to browse some recent projects of ours.